Monday, March 2, 2015

Continuing with Memrise

   I am continuing with Memrise while I wait for Duolingo course.  I have went through several packs at Memrise and according to it, I know well over 1500 words, but I am still having a hard time reading basic Esperanto texts.  The reason why is all the Memrise flash card decks are teaching me are the basic words without the and affixes that Esperanto uses (as any language does).  This has made it so that I am not recognizing words that I should already know. They have just been looking like new words that i have not learned yet to me.  So I am now doing an Esperanto - Affixes in Action! card pack that specifically is teaching me the affixes.  It is teaching me a LOT of the missing peaces of Esperanto for me.  I have been trying to listen to programs and read paragraphs of text that use these.  Even basic video programming and reading uses at least the simplest of these affixes.  I hope after doing this pack for a while I can try reading and listing to Esperanto some more and get better sense out of it.

   I have been having a hard time using lernu.net. I have found their courses hard to follow.  Perhaps with some suffixes under my ĉapelo I will be able to use lernu better.

1 comment:

  1. Mi ankaŭ havis malfacila tempon ĉe Lernu!. Ilia retpaĝo estas tre utile, sed se vi estas komencanto, ĝi ne estas tre utile. Se vi batalas kun legado simplaj tekstoj, vi ne estas sola! Vi devus apliki vi mem tute pli pri tiu tekstoj kun kiu vi batalas!

    Trovus la libron, "Gerda Malaperis." Ĝi estas ĉe Lernu! inter la "biblioteko" elektoj: (en la angla) library>reading suggestions>for intermediate students. Aŭ, serĉu por "http://en.lernu.net/dosiero.phpid=/komunaj/elsxutajxoj/pdf/gm/gm_eo.pdf", kiun estas la ret-vojo al la libro. Ĝi estas skribita en la Esperanto, sed tre legebla por vi aŭ mi, kiuj estas komencantoj! Kaj, mi opinas, ke ĝi estas interesan libron.

    "Gerda Malaperis" instruos vin legi mallongajn frazojn tute nature, kaj multa da la ties vortaro estas simila al la vortaro ĉe Memrise. Se vi deziras movi preter vorto-rekono, vi devus legi kaj legi. Ankaŭ, provas vi mem ĉe Vikipedio (eo.wikipedia.org). Ili havas multajn artikolojn skribi en Esperanto, kaj plej de ili estas mallonga kaj simpla.

    Lerni novan lingvon estas malfacile, sed se vi kredi en vi mem, vi akiros Esperanton!

    ReplyDelete