Monday, March 16, 2015

My Youtube Esperanto Video Blog

   I have been receiving Benny Lewis Language Hacking League newsletters by email. On the 7th newsletter day he asks you to make a video of yourself speaking your target language and post it at Youtube and fi3mplus.com(Fluent in 3 Months).  I thought this would be a cool idea.



   While I was at it I set it up to be a YouTube Video Blog. I do not promise a regular series of language attempts to be posted there, but I do hope to do a few more as I progress. I added English and Esperanto CC to my first video, YouTube make it VERY easy to do, I wish more YouTube uploaders would do it.

  Mi estas ankoraŭ aksia atendi la eko el la Esperanto Duolingo course. Ĝi estas nuntempe 86% finita. Dume mi konservi laboras ĉe lernu la lingvo.

Video CC Transcript (closed captions) 
EO: Mia nomo estas Paŭlo. Mi lernas
Esperanto. Mi estas tre nova studento.
EN: My name is Paul. I am learning English. I am very new student.
EO: Mi estas kvardek-tri jaroj
EN: I am forty three years 
EO: Mi estas malebligita
EN: I am disabled
EO: Mi spekti Stelo Vojaĝo, Mi ankaŭ spekti 'Pasporto al la tuta mondo' en YouTube
EN: I watch Star trek, I also watch 'Mondo tuto de la mondo' on Youtube.
EO: Mi legas la Biblion kaj Google librojn pri Esperanto
EN: I read the Bible and Google books about Esperanto.
EO: Mi ankaŭ havas banano arbo.
EN: I also have a banana tree.
EO: Dankon por aŭskultas, adiaŭ.
EN: Thank you for listening, goodbye


#fi3mo

1 comment:

  1. Saluton, Pauxlo, kaj gratulon pro via kuragxa filmi! Mi ankaux faris kelkaj videoj de mi parolanta, por praktiki, kiu cxe YouTube (ili vokata "Pensoj en EO") Mi vin konsentas: mi deziras ke pli komencantoj praktikas paroli. Tre bona, Pauxlo!

    ReplyDelete