Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Duolingo course and my Memrise deck progress

Things are really coming along fast for the Duolingo course which is at 78% of opening up, the course writers have done quite a bit just since my previous post.  It also now has 12,000+ students waiting for the course to open up.
The course is at 78% since and now has 12,000+ students waiting for the course.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I have been very busy as well.  I was in 6th place I believe for the high score of the "A complete grammar of Esperanto vocabulary" Memrise deck during my last post.  Now as of this post have gone through all 924 words,  now I just need to review the deck often to keep them all in my head as I continue to be exposed to these words further in the textbook at Google play Books of the same title.

I now have (temporarily I am sure) the lead on this particular decks all time high Leader-board due to cramming all day long ever since my last post with 587,686 points.  I took a screenshot so it will last longer.  :) I expect the lead may disappear very quickly as there are several other active users of this deck that may wish to challenge my lead.  Its all part of the fun and motivation to keep ones studies up. i hope i have motivated them as much as they have motivated me. :)
EDIT: Noticed my score was passed on Feb, 15,2012 :)
1st
greenrish600,985
My temporary lead on this decks leader-board.

No comments:

Post a Comment