Wednesday, September 30, 2015

   I am doing some better at understanding the audio of the Duolingo course IF I use earphones to feed it right to my ear. I still miss a good number of them both because of the audio questions, and my own lack of word recall ability and language structure errors. Especially that darn accusative -n.

   It sure would be cool though if Duolingo had video as well as audio for the course. Particularly for some of the words that one would normally catch in conversation if you could see the speaker's mouth pronouncing the words. I still appreciate all the work that goes into making the course though. 

   I am on day 73 of a day streak and do not plan to lose it. (with no freezes used yet). I will yet conquer the course, even if I am the last student. I am still at level 11 and 195 lingots. I have been wagering 5 lingots for 7 day regularity to get 10 back. I will save my lingots to spend on language tests.... once I have the confidence up that I can get a decent score that will not be discouraging to me.

    Erik, My new language buddy has been a great motivational force. He is enjoying learning Esperanto very much. So far we have been using greetings when we meet and sharing a few learned words. I look forward to being able to have basic conversations with him. He does a good amount of side research into the language.

   My Wife and Brother are not currently active in learning Esperanto other than a few occasional sentences.


   I have been doing 1-4 lessons a day lately to keep the tree gold for much needed memory practice with previous lessons and occasionally will do another new lesson.

I have been doing 1-4 lessons daily to keep the tree gold for practice with previous lessons and occasionally will do another new lesson.

1 comment: