Wednesday, October 28, 2015

100 days of Duolingo regularity

    I have been regular for 100 days now, and also only have 8 more lessons to finish the course.  I spent that last few days getting my tree gold for a 100 day screenshot

   I am in no rush to finish the last 8 lessons of the course, as I still need much practice with the lessons that I have already done.  There is also a lot of meat to study in the last few lessons I have yet to finish.   I am ok with taking my time in finishing the course in order to learn the language the best I can,  and also not to stress myself with trying to learn too much too fast. 


   When I do finish, I would like to keep the course reviewed for practice.  I also would like to turn the audio back on to see if now that I have had more practice with the language I will be able to pick out the audio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment