Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A blow to Esperanto, leads to a hobby I can do with my Wife

   As a shock to me my Wife decided she would like to learn to program Python with me and perhaps eventually build a robot kit with me.  She never could fully develop an interest in learning Esperanto with me, and my main goal was to include my Wife.  My time and brain can not keep up with both hobby's, so in the enjoyment of having a hobby I can do with my Wife, I will not be continue to be active at Esperanto.  That is all I really wanted in in the first place is to find a hobby I could do with my Wife and Friends.  After all, Any hobby is the most fun, when it is shared among Friends.

   We are joined my Brother and Friends in our mutual interest in learning how to use and program a Raspberry Pi 2 hobby computer.  Posts about our new hobby computer are blogged here at my tech blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment